All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us are familiar with the term spiritual warfare but have trouble kwing where to find scriptural guidance on this topic. The Bible is clear that all of us are engaged in battle. The Bible also teaches that perspective is the key to focusing on eternal issues without letting go of the realities of living on earth. This study guide offers a balanced perspective on the scope of spiritual warfare, what battle attitudes we should have, and how we can face spiritual conflict without losing sight of God's power and sovereignty. Scott Moreau examines biblical passages closely to give foundational truths necessary for keeping our spiritual balance in turbulent times.
- Author BiographyA. Scott Moreau (D.Miss., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is professor of missions and intercultural studies at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the general editor of the Evangelical Dictionary of World Missions. Gary R. Corwin is associate editor of Evangelical Missions Quarterly, special representative with SIM (Serving in Mission), and a visiting lecturer at Reformed Theological Seminary. Gary B. McGee (Ph.D., St. Louis University) is professor of church history and Pentecostal studies at the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)A. Scott Moreau
- PublisherStruik Christian Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationMaitland
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Christian Books
- Weight113 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.