All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionSPIRITUAL WRITING: FROM INSPIRATION TO PUBLICATION is two books in one. First, it is an inspiring, motivating and captivating look at the spiritual life and the call to write; and second, it is a manual of practical tips and advice on how to bring your spiritually-oriented work from manuscript to publication. SPIRITUAL WRITING is based on the premise that some writers write because they want to and some because they have to. Spiritual writers are drawn to the writing process by a sense of mission, which is often at odds with the realities of publishing. While ackwledging the special nature of spiritual writing, this unique book helps the reader mould their message to get published in this specialized genre.
- Author BiographyCynthia Black is the president and editor in chief of Beyond Words Publishing, Inc. She oversees the editorial and publicity aspects of the company and has been active in developing and promoting the importance of spiritual lifestyles and global wisdom for the past twenty-nine years.
- Author(s)Deborah Levine Herman
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2001
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.