All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual Zen is the manifestation of a new paradigm. It is the expression of all that is currently happening in the world today in terms of spiritual exploration, quantum physics and religious practice. It embodies our deepest relationship with and kwledge of ourselves, our relationships and spiritual connectedness to others, and is expressed each day as we flow with the source energy of the universe. It embraces all beliefs, but speaks to a personal truth and a shared universal truth. You recognize it in your daily life when you are in flow with yourself, others and your surroundings-the world at large. It is all around you, it is in you and you are a part of it. It is a paradigm that is shared and practiced by many, but recognized by few-until w.
- Author BiographyDoug Pamenter has had a number of spiritually connecting experiences throughout his life that have led him to believe without a doubt that each of us has a unique spiritual essence that will transcend the passing of our physical bodies. He further believes that we all have an innate ability to connect with ourselves, with others and with source on a spiritual level each and every day. His goal is to live in flow in harmony and peace with the universe. Doug has worked in the helping professions for over 30 years. He has a Degree in Psychology and a Diploma in Criminology and has been a member of the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association and the Canadian Addictions Counsellors Certification Federation. He has worked with both adults and youth and taught an Addiction Counsellors Training program for ten years at a private college in British Columbia, Canada. He currently works in private practice, using his own style of Client-Focused Counselling.
- Author(s)MR Doug C Pamenter
- PublisherReal Life Resources
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReal Life Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byMS Brenda Nicell
- Illustrator(s)MR Graeme Partridge-David
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.