All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn important volume of scholarship, this book presents a collection of documents previously little kwn and inaccessible to the English-speaking world. This volume includes writings of the Radical Reformation--Anabaptist and Spiritualist--as well as three treatises by Juan de Valdes as a representative of Evangelical Catholicism. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory tes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Williams is the former Hollis Professor of Divinity at Harvard Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Williams is credited with helping to revitalize the Divinity School at Harvard University and produced the first comprehensive history of the school in 1954. Angel M. Mergal was a professor at the Puerto Rico Evangelical Seminary from 1943-1955.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1957
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLibrary of Christian Classics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAngel M. Mergal,George H. Williams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.