All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- Description'The book includes chapters on ethics, religion and spirituality; the community of care; fit for purpose; values, virtues and the patient, and challenging faith. This is a welcome addition for the practitioners and those training in human services.' - Nursing Standard Spirituality, Ethics and Care provides guidance on how to integrate spirituality and ethics in professional and voluntary care. The author argues that the strong connections between moral meaning and spirituality are often t reflected in the health and social care literature. Using case studies and examples from everyday situations, such as end of life decisions, conjoined twins, heart conditions, social work, mental health and emergency care practice, the author provides a practical framework for incorporating spirituality into ethical decision-making and care. This book will encourage and inspire social workers, healthcare professionals and church pastoral practitioners.
- Author BiographySimon Robinson is Professor of Applied and Professional Ethics and Director of the Centre for Applied Spirituality at Leeds Metropolitan University, and a Fellow in Theology at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Simon Robinson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.