Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe decline and fall of old-time religion is finally a reality in the U.S. According to the Pew Research Center results of May 12, 2015, the number of Americans who don't affiliate with a particular religion has grown to 56 Million. Nones are the 2nd largest faith group in the U.S. There is a new emerging consciousness of Spirituality. It is sometimes described as a search for the sacred. It can also be the substance of one's inner journey in relation to the Source from which all things come. The tired and worn mantra of traditional Protestant evangelical, fundamentalist, and Roman Catholic Christian theology called Sin and Salvation: theology has served the goals of power and control for the Church for centuries. It was a favorite tool of both political and ecclesiastical groups. Other religions also make use of dogma and authoritarian tions like sin and salvation in their efforts to exercise control, and maintain power over human behavior. The Jesus of the Christian religion was t the blood sacrifice of some malicious and sadistic God as portrayed by Mel Gibson in his movie The Passion of the Christ. If you have bought into the regressive and punitive lair of the Sin and Salvation paradigm you are in the clutches of an unhealthy religion. The field of psychology provides you with a positive and healthy means of escape from the mind control, destructive concepts of a failed theology, and a failed and fraudulent psychology of mankind. The new paradigm of healthy religion shatters the shackles of the old-time and present day religious hucksters. This new path and new paradigm will provide you with a breath of fresh air that is long overdue.
- Author(s)Ph D Walter Kania
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.