All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpirituality and Coping with Loss: End of Life Healthcare Practice describes a research study that reflects nurses' experience of the nature of loss encountered in end of life care settings as well as the ways in which spirituality is a resource in coping in these situations. Key findings indicate how nurses' spiritual development impacts their proficiency in spiritual care. These findings will be of interest to nurses and nurse educators as well as other healthcare professionals.
- Author BiographyDr Wendy Greenstreet commenced this research while a Principal Lecturer in Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University. She qualified as a RGN in 1978 and as a RNT in 1983. Research to complete an MA(Ed) triggered an enduring interest in teaching spirituality in nursing, and later, in health and social care. A second specialist interest in issues of loss lead to further postgraduate study in psychosocial palliative care, followed by the development and delivery of post registration, and post graduate curriculum in palliative care. Wendy has moved her dual interest in spiritual care and loss forward in this PhD study. She remains an associate of Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Author(s)Wendy Greenstreet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight324 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.