All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMummy portraits, tomb sculptures, and jewellery representing ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses, powerful rulers, and ordinary labourers come alive in this illustrated book. Concise descriptions of each work of art give essential information on the land, the people, the religion, and the afterlife.
- Author(s)William H. Peck
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/04/1998
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/04/2002
- Content Note126 colour and b&w illustrations, 1 map
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.