All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionLift the flaps to discover which splishy-splashy animal is next to pop out of the page in this underwater extravaganza! With artwork from Kasia Nowowiejska, clever pop-ups and fun rhyming text, children will love exploring the ocean and all it has to offer with Splish Splash!
- Author BiographyKasia studied painting at Fine Arts Academy in Gdansk, Poland, where she still lives, and has worked on a diverse array of projects, from picture books and backgrounds for animated short films to iPad apps and commercials.The most pleasant thing for her is to draw and create for youngsters. She is a seafood lover and an adopted dog owner. Jonathan Litton has written numerous children's books in prose and verse. He loves using his science background to write about sea creatures, space and saving the planet, but is also fond of penning stories about pirates, princesses and picnics. When not writing, he can usually be found on his bike.
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLittle Snappers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCaterpillar Books Ltd
- Width206 mm
- Height226 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kasia Nowowiejska
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.