All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionCat, Dog, Pig and Duck from Clip-Clop are back and this time they're taking to the high seas. But the water's looking choppy, and the waves are getting bigger! Will the farmyard friends manage to stay dry, or will they tumble out of their little boat and in to the deep blue sea?
- Author BiographyNicola Smee lived in Benghazi when she was 4/5 years old. She has been writing and illustrating since childhood. Her warm and witty drawings have been enjoyed by children around the world, and many of her books have been shortlisted for major awards. Nicola enjoys the company of her artistic family. Her husband is an award-winning water-colourist, two of her sons are musicians, and the third is a creative director. Nicola lives in Essex, England.
- Author(s)Nicola Smee
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.