Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful, rainy day celebration! I sing a little rain song, a simple song, a plain song, a pitter-patter-tip-tap-on-the-windowpane song. Drip drop, plip plop, pit pat, split splat! Put down your umbrella! Take off your galoshes! It's time to sing and dance in the rain. When one little girl and her adorable dog venture out on a rainy, spring day, the neighborhood joins her and what results is squishy, sloshy, muddy day fun. Amy Gibson s simple, whimsical rhymes and New York Times bestselling illustrator Steve Bjorkman s bright and sweet illustrations create the perfect celebration of nature and friendship in this springtime, anytime rhyme!
- Author BiographyAmy Gibson lives in Northern California with her husband, three children, and the cat. Split! Splat! is her second picture book with Scholastic Press. Her first was Around the World on Eighty Legs. Visit her online at www.amygibson.com. Steve Bjorkman is the celebrated illustrator of numerous books for children, including Jeff Foxworthy's New York Times bestsellering picture books DIRT ON MY SHIRT and SILLY STREET, as well as EMIILY'S EVERYDAY MANNERS by Cindy Post Senning and Peggy Post, and Jay McGraw's LIFE STRATEGIES FOR DEALING WITH BULLIES. He lives with his wife in California. SPLIT! SPLAT! is his first book with Scholastic Press.
- Author(s)Amy Gibson
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Bjorkman
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.