All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionJB Salsbury is a <i>New York Times</i> and <i>USA Today</i> bestselling author who has captivated readers around the world. Her unforgettable new vel is a story of romance and suspense, with a twist one will see coming . . . <b>What do you do when you wake up with memory of what you did last night?</b> Lucas spent the first half of his life protecting himself from others, but w his own mind is his biggest enemy. He doesn't kw what happens when the blackouts overtake him, but he <i>can</i> recall the feelings---the rage, the confusion, the fear. Thankfully the quiet life he's found in Payson, Arizona has kept the darkness at bay. Until his boss's estranged daughter shows up in town, asking questions she shouldn't and sparking a desire Lucas can't control. Getting close to Shyann is the best thing that's ever happened to him, but when his blackouts return, unleashing the truth he's battled so long to hide, he may just lose her forever . . .
- Author Biography<em>New York Times</em> bestselling author JB Salsbury spends her days lost in a world of budding romance and impossible obstacles. Her love of good storytelling led her to earn a degree in Media Communications. Since 2013 she has published six bestselling novels in The Fighting Series and won a RONE Award. JB Salsbury lives with her husband and two kids in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Jb Salsbury
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.