All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Collector's Edition includes full illustrated text of Elly's original 1983 edition, with its Lexicon of Symbols, Antebellum Patterns, and Baltimore Album History of the day. See how these patterns have come alive in the Revivalist Baltimore Album Quilt Gallery, including two quilts made entirely of the book's patterns. Contemporary models of the block patterns and Album Artist quotes are woven throughout the tapestry of this edition, celebrating thirty years of the Baltimore Album Revival.
- Author BiographyElly Sienkiewicz is a best-selling author who has taught applique internationally. A pioneer in the Baltimore Album Quilt world, she has published 23 books and DVDs, with patterns, how-to instruction, and research regarding the Album Quilt era of Baltimore in the mid-1800s. Her newest book, Spoken Without a Word, celebrates a 30-plus year Revival of that quilt art form.
- Author(s)Elly Sienkiewicz
- PublisherTurtle Hill Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtle Hill Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.