All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis mesmerizing account of the life of a tormented young woman and her death at the hands of a serial killer is told by her former best friend. The haunting, hard-hitting meditation on the fate of women conjures both the insightful storytelling of Margaret Atwood and the unflinching reportage of Susan Brownmiller and Susan Faludi.
- Author Biography<strong>Ann E. Imbrie</strong> lives in Manhattan and Poughkeepsie, New York, where she is a professor of English at Vassar College. She is currently at work on a novel.
- Author(s)Ann E. Imbrie
- Date of Publication24/06/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/01/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.