All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSpecially written for contractors and small businesses carrying out small works, Spon's Estimating Cost Guide to Finishings contains accurate information on thousands of rates, each broken down to labour, material overheads and profit. This is the first book to include typical project costs for such a wide range of finishings: painting and wallpapering, plasterwork, floor and wall tiles, rendering, and external work.
- Author BiographyBryan Spain is a consultant quantity surveyor who specialises in building and civil engineering costs. He has worked in local government, private practice and contracting organisations. He has also written over 50 books, mailny on construction costs.
- Author(s)Bryan Spain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpon's Estimating Costs Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.