All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically written for contractors and small businesses carrying out small works, this second edition of Spon's Estimating Cost Guide to Small Groundworks, Landscaping Work and Gardening contains accurate information on thousands of rates, each broken down to labour, material overheads and profit. This is the first book to focus on this range of external work, including garden maintenance work on blocks of flats and individual houses, schools and sports fields, garden makeovers, laying patios and paths, small land drainage schemes on farmland, and small-scale local authority maintenance work.
- Author BiographyBryan Spain is a consultant quantity surveyor who specialises in building and civil engineering costs. He has worked in local government, private practice and contracting organisations. He has also written over 50 books, mainly on construction costs.
- Author(s)Bryan Spain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- Series TitleSpon's Estimating Costs Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.