All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionSponsorship of sports, arts or events can be a powerful form of marketing communication for businesses and organizations. This book introduces the fundamentals of sponsorship-linked marketing, helping the reader to understand how sponsorship can be planned, executed and measured. Drawing on original research, and exploring key theory, best practice and cutting-edge issues, this is also the only book to fully explain how the sponsor can implement successful sponsorship campaigns and achieve their communication objectives. The book covers every important conceptual and functional area of sponsorship in marketing communications, including: * audiences, strategies and objectives * leveraging and activation * building sponsorship portfolios * measurement and evaluation * ambush marketing * managing relationships * internal audiences * public policy and legal issues Every chapter includes case studies, examples and data from real organizations, business, campaigns and events, vividly illustrating the link between fundamental principles and effective practice. No other book provides such a comprehensive, evidence-based introduction to sponsorship, demonstrating how organizations can connect brands to real life. This is essential reading for all students and practitioners working in sport marketing, sport business, events marketing, arts administration, business communication or marketing management.
- Author BiographyT. Bettina Cornwell is the Edwin E. and June Woldt Cone Professor of Marketing in the Lundquist College of Business at the University of Oregon. Prior to joining the University of Oregon, she was Professor of Marketing and Sport Management at the University of Michigan. Her research focuses on marketing communications and consumer behavior and often includes international and public policy emphases.
- Author(s)T. Bettina Cornwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.