All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis Green Storybook will help children to learn to read using Ruth Miskin's highly effective Superphonics method. There are four levels in the Storybook series - Blue (the easiest), Green, Purple and Turquoise (the hardest). Each level is linked to one of the core Superphonics books. Green Storybooks practise the sounds taught in Superphonics Book 3. All the Storybooks are fun to read and beautifully designed and illustrated in colour.
- Author BiographyGill Munton is an experienced editor and writer of primary school material. She has written stories for reading schemes, workbooks, short stories and a number of differentiated texts, fiction and non-fiction. Gill was a managing editor before becoming a freelance writer and editor of children's and educational books in 1995.
- Author(s)Gill Munton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/02/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSuperphonics Green Storybook
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width159 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Cunliffe
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.