Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionLingering spirits and unexplained happenings are chronicled in this guide to the haunted side of the most momentous and fascinating events in American history. Among the most apparitional battlefields in our nation is the Battle of First Bull Run, and psychics have reported nine different entities present at Manassas Battlefield. Readers will also enjoy information on: Shiloh s Drummer Boy Ghost; Old Green Eyes of Chickamauga; the mysterious fog at Richmond; the strange blue light that appears at Antietam; and the spirits of the Native American warriors at Little Bighorn. In addition to pararmal activity sightings, ghost hunters and spirit enthusiasts can discover the best times to visit these sites and if there are tour options available by reading the included and detailed visitor information guide.
- Author BiographyTerrance Zepke is a journalist and seasoned world traveler who has studied parapsychology at the acclaimed Rhine Research Center in Durham, North Carolina. She has been featured on NPR, CNN, The Learning Channel, and the Travel Channel, and in publications, such as Travel with Rick Steves and The Washington Post. She is the author of A Ghost Hunter s Guide to the Most Haunted Houses in America, A Ghost Hunter s Guide to the Most Haunted Places in America, Spookiest Lighthouses, and Spookiest Places. She lives in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Terrance Zepke
- PublisherSafari Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSafari Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.