All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a new boy at Josiah Batty Grammar whom at first, Zach and his friends can't stand. Although Raoul improves on acquaintance, it isn't long before Zach discovers that befriending him is dangerous. In trying to help Raoul, Zach risks his own life.
- Author BiographyWendy Milton is a retired teacher from Rozelle, NSW, who loves writing for children. Check out her five-book series about Zach Brinkley. Other books include The Doolally Kid (recently republished) and The Boy Who Disappeared. The latter, first published in 2006, will be re-released this year, together with a sequel. Wendy grew up in Newcastle and for several years taught HSC English at The Newcastle Grammar School. Shes a graduate of Newcastle University and has a first-class honours M.A. from the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Wendy Hope
- PublisherPawPrint Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationRoszelle
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPawPrint Publishing
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.64
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.