All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you eat an elephant? According to the old saying, you do it one spoonful at a time. Often, people feel like reading the Bible all the way through in a year is as daunting a task as trying to eat an elephant. Yet, if you take it spoonful by spoonful, it can be done. Pat Bullock holds the conviction that reading the Bible piece-meal is t as effective as reading it all the way through. This book is written so a believer can easily keep on track and read the Bible through in a year. The devotions are based on the passages read for that day and help shed light on certain principles found in the reading. The goal of this book is to enrich and strengthen a believer's walk with the Lord from a daily feeding on God's Word. You will be blessed and Jesus will become more real as you follow this reading plan, one spoonful at a time.
- Author BiographyPat Bullock and his wife Nancy have been in ministry for fifty-seven years and Pat has pastored eight churches. Pat has served as trustee with the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention as well as positions with two Southern Baptist Seminaries. He presently serves as Associate Pastor at Summit Church in Wichita, Kansas.
- Author(s)Patrick W Bullock Sr
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonna Feavel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.