All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the rock climbing instructional book. Until w, instructional books for climbers have taken a largely 'negative' approach, concentrating on how to reduce the inherent risks of the sport, and mentioning only in passing the equally important skills required to get to the top. This book represents a watershed in the genre, coming from a coaching perspective. Sport Climbing+ is packed with inspirational photos, humorous illustrations, and two lifetime's worth of learning how to succeed at the toughest of all sports. The book takes a practical approach, focussing on the improvements that climbers can make immediately, without embarking on lengthy training programs. Written in a highly accessible, jargon-free style, this book is as beneficial to the vice indoor climber wanting to get on rock as it is to the experienced climber wanting to move onto the next level.
- Author BiographyThis book is the first in a series of titles from Rockfax written by, and strongly features high profile, professional climbers. The book is presented in the rich, informative, colourful style that has made Rockfax the 'gold standard' for guidebooks. Produced in the same size and style as Rockfax Guidebooks.
- Author(s)Adrian Berry,Steve McClure
- PublisherRockfax Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRockfax Ltd
- Content Notemany full colour photos
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.