All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features international authors discussing the role of entrepreneurship and invation in the sports context. It focuses on topics such as the role of entrepreneurial marketing in sport, how techlogical invation has changed the way sport is played and viewed, the globalization of sport as a product and service, the new types of sports that have emerged, athlete entrepreneurs and their related business endeavors and how sport influences invation in other industries. The main themes of the book include: 1) the development of sport entrepreneurship and invation, 2) entrepreneurship and sport, 3) invation in sport, 4) internationalization and entrepreneurial behavior in sport, 5) entrepreneurial sport marketing, 6) sport in entrepreneurial universities and 7) the future for sport entrepreneurship and invation. This interdisciplinary book will appeal to entrepreneurship, invation and sport management scholars, students and practitioners.
- Author BiographyVanessa Ratten is Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Department of Management and Marketing, La Trobe Business School, Australia. Joao J. Ferreira is Associate Professor in Management at the University of Beira Interior and NECE Research Unit in Business Sciences, Portugal.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJoao J. Ferreira,Vanessa Ratten
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.