All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionSport, Leisure and Tourism is a practical guide to finding information, encouraging readers to make active use of libraries in their research. This book provides readers with an understanding of the major information search tools which are available. It is a starting point in the search for information which offers advice and indicates some of the major sources which are available. Sport, Leisure and Tourism Information Sources is aimed primarily at final year undergraduate and postgraduate students who are preparing a dissertation in the area of sport and leisure studies who need access to information sources. It is also ideal for academics for teaching purposes and practitioners in the sport and leisure industry needing to undertake research.
- Author BiographyMartin Scarott is Director of Information Services at St Mary's University, UK.
- Author(s)Martin Scarrott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.