All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a core text for all those on Sport Management and Sports Studies courses. It examines both traditional business elements and the new functional areas of management in sport. Key chapters on marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, and event management are included, and the book as a whole provides a critical understanding of the complex and dynamic relationship between sport, business and management. The reader is supported through accessible theoretical explanation, real-life examples and case studies, learning activities and guidance on further study.
- Author BiographyKaren Bill is Associate Dean in the School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure at the University of Wolverhampton. She is an Entrepreneurship Fellow at the National Council for Graduate Entrepreneurship.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleActive Learning in Sport Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKaren Bill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.