All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the significance of sport in the understanding of past and current societal dynamics in the Arab world. It examines sport in relation to cultural, political and ecomic changes in the Arab World, including nation-state building, the formation of national identity and international relations in post-colonial context.
- Author BiographyMAHFOUD AMARA Lecturer at Loughborough University, UK. His principal research interest is in sport policy and politics in Arab and Muslim contexts. He has published material on the politics and business of sport in the region.
- Author(s)Mahfoud Amara
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCommunications & Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.