All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionA book for sports lovers. Everything from the origin of the Olympics and the history of rugby, football and tennis, to the health benefits of sport; from politics and doping to sports around the world; to playing for fun or as a professional; and more.
- Author BiographyB n dicte Mathieu is a journalist. She worked for the cultural, financial, sports and literature sections of the French newspaper Le Monde before going freelance. Myrtille Rambion is also a journalist. She has been around the world several times and met many sporting champions. She has worked for Reuters and many other companies. Aur lien D bat lives in Strasbourg. He studied at the School of Decorative Arts and has worked for newspaper and book publishers since then. As soon as the weather turns fine, he abandons his pencils and goes climbing or hiking.
- Author(s)Benedicte Mathieu,Myrtille Rambion
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStep by Step
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width166 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJohn Saker
- Illustrator(s)Aurelien Debat
- Translated byJean Anderson
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.