All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to sociological theory and the sociology of sport and leisure attempts to capture the breadth of sociological thinking about sport and leisure. It shows how sport and leisure have contributed to our understanding of contemporary sociological themes.
- Author(s)Grant Jarvie,Joseph Maguire
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.