All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the relationship between sport and religion with regard to twenty-first century topics such as race, fandom, education, and culture. The contributors provide new insights into the people, movements, and events that define the complex relationship between sport and religion around the world. A wonderful addition to any academic course on religion, sports, ethics, or culture as a whole.
- Author BiographyBrad Schultz is professor of journalism at the University of Mississippi. Mary Lou Sheffer is associate professor in the School of Mass Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern Mississippi.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBrad Schultz,Mary Lou Sheffer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.