All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of sport in 101 quirky and amusing infographics. From the authors of Infographica comes a quirky, irreverent, and informative guide to the most important milestones of sports history. Covering a range of topics from the earliest Olympic sports to the fastest kck-outs in boxing world fights. With 101 clever and comprehensive sports illustrations that help readers visualize information in a new and exciting way, Sportographica is the perfect gift for sports trivia buffs with a sense of humor.
- Author BiographyMartin and Simon Toseland are brothers who have written books both together and separately. Together they have written 365 Everyday Games and Pastimes and completed ghost-writing projects with celebrities including James May, Oz Clarke and Neil Morrissey. Martin Toseland is the author of A Steroid Hit the Earth: A Celebration of Misprints, Typos and Other Howlers and The Ants Are My Friends: Misheard Lyrics, Malapropisms, Eggcorns and Other Linguistic Gaffes.
- Author(s)Martin Toseland,Simon Toseland
- PublisherQuercus Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.