All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding upon the relationship between law and sports, this book explains the fundamentals and provides real-world insights in this fascinating study of sports law. It is well-organized and helps readers understand the legal issues facing many players in the sports industry. With numerous Web sites, recent cases, and other references, readers can research specific areas of interest.
- Author BiographyAdam Epstein earned his B.A., M.B.A. and J.D. from the University of Tennessee. He is a professor in the Finance and Law Department in the College of Business at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Epstein has represented numerous professional and Olympic athletes over the years, including several national champions in swimming and triathlon. He has authored several textbooks and has written dozens of articles on business law and sports law and serves on as a reviewer and on the editorial board of several journals.
- Author(s)Adam Epstein
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2002
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight558 g
- Width204 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.