All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many examples of ineffective and even negative leaders in the sports arena. Not valuing leadership for its own sake, t seeking opportunities to help students and athletes improve their leadership skills - these attitudes are a great loss for the players, coaches, teams, schools, communities and society as a whole. New generations need coaching on how to become productive leaders, yet many coaches, administrators and parents have limited resources. This book reveals what the most revered scholars and icons from business and other leadership fields kw about leadership theory, research and practise - and applies the results to the world of sport. This is a book parents, coaches and administrators can use to maximise their own leadership potential as well as teach leadership to those under their charges. Any sports participant can use this book as a resource to improve his or her leadership IQ.
- Author Biography<strong>Mike Voight</strong> is an associate professor at Central Connecticut State University. He lives in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Mike Voight
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.