Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.81Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from a psychologist's perspective, this text offers a general overview of the application of psychology to sport settings by covering a wide spectrum of sport psychology subject matter.Divided into distinct sections to facilitate a better understanding of the topical areas of sport psychology, the book: discusses the foundations of sport psychology; explores participation in sport; covers topics related directly or indirectly to athletic performance; examines sport psychology intervention strategies; considers the social psychology of sport; and addresses the psychology of the sport fan and spectator.
- Author(s)Daniel L. Wann
- PublisherPrentice Hall (Higher Education Division, Pearson Education)
- Date of Publication05/12/1996
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall PTR
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight843 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.