Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionExceptionally clear definitions of the many scientific and technical terms used in kinesiology and sports science are provided in this sports reference. Covering many subdisciplines that include biochemistry, biomechanics, functional anatomy, epidemiology, kinanthropometry, motor behavior, nutrition, psychology, physiology, and sociology, and with references to key books and journal articles, these volumes help to gain a clear overview of sports science.
- Author Biography<b>Simon Jenkins </b>coordinates the physical education and coaching major at Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)S. Jenkins
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationHockley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulti Science Publishing Co Ltd
- Weight848 g
- Width140 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.