All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionFrom baseball to football to soccer, kids are always active. Sports Star Mad Libs Junior has some of the craziest sports action around!
- Author BiographyRoger Price and LeonardStern created Mad Libs in the 1950s and the series has been a favorite among kids of all ages ever since. Although Roger Price passed away in 1990, Leonard Stern keeps the tradition alive by writing new Mad Libs all the time. Roger Price and Leonard Stern are both well known for their comedywriting. In the 1950s Roger Price created and developed cartoons called Droodles, which were turned into a television show. Before that Price worked with Bob Hope on a newspaper humor column, and he even appeared on Broadway in Tickets, Please! Leonard Stern has an equally colorful and varied history. Before co-founding Price Stern Sloan with Roger Price (Sloan came later), Stern was a successful television writer. In addition to his creative involvement with over twenty television series and over ten motion pictures, Stern worked with Jackie Gleason in New York writing the Honeymooners. He also wrote for the Phil Silvers Show, The Steve Allen Show, and wrote and produced the original Get Smart television series. Recently, Stern published A Martian Wouldn't Say That, which compiled weird and wacky memos written by people in the entertainment industry.Currently, Stern serves as a senior vice president of Price Stern Sloan, where he still writes those hilarious Mad Libs.copyright (c) 2000 by Penguin Putnam Books for Young Readers. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Roger Price
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMad Libs Junior
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width267 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.