All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING, 4E continues to use sports and entertainment topics as the foundation for teaching marketing concepts. Each marketing function is incorporated throughout the text and is highlighted with an icon to indicate how it is used in the marketing process.
- Author BiographyKen Kaser taught business and marketing courses in Nebraska and Texas high schools for 30 years. He currently serves as the Director for the Event Management and Sales Certificate program at Conrad Hilton College at the University of Houston. Ken has authored or co-authored seven books; written national, state, and local curriculum; served in many professional leadership roles; and earned numerous teaching awards at the national, state, and regional levels. Dotty Boen Oelkers is a sports and entertainment author, educator, and enthusiast. Discovering, interviewing, and writing about the interesting people who market sports and entertainment is her passion. Dotty has written three books, co-authored one other, and contributed to numerous other books. She began her career in retail management, is a former Marketing Education teacher, Career and Technical Education (CTE) Director, and has served as a consultant regarding CTE Administration in school districts across Texas.
- Author(s)Dotty Oelkers,Ken Kaser
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.