All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn side-by-side photographs of such quality the games seem to spring to life, tiny discrepancies await the discerning eye. Sports and Games: Extreme Spot the Difference features 42 pairs of nearly identical photographs riddled with minute inconsistencies. The average photo puzzler quickly spots differences like the different logos on a football field, but it's subtler discrepancies like the decorative shrubbery added to the background of ather photo that make this book a challenge for the experienced examiner. Test your own powers of perception in this advanced spot-the-difference book of puzzles tailored to the sports enthusiast. The perfect mental challenge to keep brain synapses firing, Sports and Games: Extreme Spot the Difference even includes a unique and reusable spotter's grid that lies over the pages and can be written on and erased, keeping the beautiful images pristine and ready to be used time and time again.
- Author BiographyRichard W. Galland is a writer, games designer, and currently the creative director at Warm Acre games. His previous books include Lewis Carroll's Puzzles in Wonderland and Leonardo Da Vinci's Puzzle Codex. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Richard W Galland
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press
- Weight1134 g
- Width246 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.