All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionSport and Safety Management is a comprehensive and practical handbook for all involved with the safe management of sporting events. Disasters such as Hillsborough have concentrated managers' minds on public safety and crowd control at all major events. Sport and Safety Management provides necessary advice and guidance for all such managers. Contributions from leading academics and practitioners in the sports management field, bring together all the strands of research, best practice and advice for managing the safety of all sports stadia. Sport and Safety Management is ideal for practitioners, planners and all those studying or interested in the subject. Whilst focusing on the British experience, this book is an essential source of learning for the international world of public assembly facilities management.
- Author BiographySteve Frosdick is a company director and a Visiting Fellow at the University of Bradford Management Centre. He is a Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management and an Associate Member of the Football Safety Officers' Association. Lynne Walley is an academic lawyer with interests in criminal law and juvenile offending. She is the Deputy Head of the Centre for Public Services Management and Research at Staffordshire University.
- Author(s)Lynne Walley,Steve Frosdick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/1999
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.