All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular story of Spot's first day of school is w available in Spanish! School is fun -- there's so much to see and do. First Spot will meet his teacher and classmates, then it's time for music. Learn-ing to spell, listening to a story, and painting a picture are just some of the things in store for Spot on his first day. Spot is one of the essential experiences of childhood. -- Parents Magazine Eric Hill created Spot in 1980 for his young son. Since then, the Spot books have gone on to sell over 22 million copies in approximately 100 different countries, making it one of the bestselling children's series of all time.
- Author BiographyEric Hill (www.funwithspot.com) left school when he was 15 and took up cartooning while working as a messenger at an art studio. He created Where's Spot? as a bedtime story for his two-year old son. It was published four years later, and the rest is history. Eric Hill passed away in July 2014.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date22/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width201 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.