All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-five pairs of color photos invite children to spot the differences. Pictures on the left display unaltered originals and the ones on the right feature 10 to 14 subtle changes. Suitable for ages 6 to 10, the kid-friendly images include slumber and birthday parties, tropical fish, musicians, and more. Solutions.
- Author BiographyPeter Donahue's illustration work ranges from hair-care packaging to magazine articles to coloring books and stickers. A freelance illustrator for the past 10 years, his contributions to the Dover brand include Robot Mazes, Build-a-Poster ABC/123 Coloring Book, and Cars and Trucks Stained Glass Coloring Book, among others. Peter is a graduate of Binghamton University and lives on Long Island with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Peter Donahue
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.