All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-five pairs of color photos invite children to spot the differences. Pictures on the left display unaltered originals and the ones on the right feature 10 to 14 subtle changes. Suitable for ages 6 to 10, the kid-friendly images include slumber and birthday parties, tropical fish, musicians, and more. Solutions.
- Author BiographyPeter Donahue's illustration work ranges from hair-care packaging to magazine articles to coloring books and stickers. A freelance illustrator for the past 10 years, his contributions to the Dover brand include Robot Mazes, Build-a-Poster ABC/123 Coloring Book, and Cars and Trucks Stained Glass Coloring Book, among others. Peter is a graduate of Binghamton University and lives on Long Island with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Peter Donahue
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.