Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionSpotlight on FCE prepares students to be fully aware of how the exam works and how to be ready to pass it. It consolidates and builds on essential areas of grammar and vocabulary. It also develops the speaking, reading, writing and listening skills required to pass. Spotlight on FCE also works well with the new online preparation course My FCE, which offers over 40 hours of additional test preparation.
- Author BiographyJon Naunton worked with the International House organisation for twenty years. His teaching and writing career have taken him to Greece, Spain and Poland and many other countries. He has written a number of coursebooks in the areas of exam preparation, business English and adult general English. His guiding aim is to produce engaging, thorough and reliable material for his teaching colleagues and their students. John Hughes has taught and worked for over 15 years in Poland, Italy, Austria, Malta, the UK and the USA. He is a wellknown ELT resource writer and is author of various coursebooks for students including the areas of exam preparation and business English.
- Author(s)John Hughes,Jon Naunton
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight731 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.