Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThese flexible books that you can mix and match to suit your specific classroom needs, introduce a concept, provide practice using the application, and then allow students to use the applications in a cross-curricular scenario.
- Author BiographyJennifer Gipp has a special talent for bringing her experience and enthusiasm for middle school instruction to textbooks that engage learners. Currently, the author teaches business education at D.C. Everest Middle School in Weston, Wisconsin. She has taught at the middle school level since 2002. Before teaching in middle school, Jennifer taught a variety of business classes at Oconto Falls High School. She is also very active in the Wisconsin Business Education Association.
- Author(s)Jennifer Gipp
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.