CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionSpot has tummy ache and stays in bed. Luckily Spot does t feel poorly for very long and when the sun peeps through the window and he hears his friends playing outside, pot starts to feel a little better.
- Author BiographyEric Hill was born in London in 1927. He left school at 15 to work in a shipping office in the city. At 16 he joined an art studio as a messenger where he was encouraged to draw cartoons in his spare time. In 1976 Eric's son Christopher was born and when he was 2 years old Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to him at bedtime. In 1980 'Where's Spot?' was published and the rest is history.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLadybird Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/01/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width122 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.