All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe summer of 1959 is ordinary summer at Camp Spenser, and counselor Bob Berman is struggling to make sense of it all. A series of strange events seem to be targeting the campers and putting them in danger. While most would consider them simple accidents, Berman suspects foul play-and until he gures out who is responsible, he won't stop looking. Meanwhile, a shocking discovery links the camp's location to a forty-year-old mystery, and NYPD detective Lawrence Geller lends his skills in forensics and criminal psychology to the case. The result is a dangerous and action-packed investigation into some of Lake Spotswood's most deeply held secrets-one that threatens to cost Berman and Geller their very lives.
- Author BiographyBruce Brodkin is an obstetrician living in Wellington, Florida with his wife, two dogs, and three cats. He has been practicing medicine for over four decades and now devotes himself to helping indigent, inner-city women. He is an avid reader and passionate about writing. I have always been fascinated by the art of conveying thoughts, descriptions, and emotions through the written word. Aside from reading novels and historical fiction, Dr. Brodkin is addicted to crossword puzzles and word games, loves reading and analyzing bridge columns, plays some tennis and poker, and is a serious cook. He recently purchased a motor home for numerous RV trips in Florida. He hopes you enjoy this book-it was a labor of love.
- Author(s)Bruce I Brodkin
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.