All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionShe's a cut above the average sleuth...Reyn Marten Sawyer is a San Antonio hair stylist with a head for solving murders! Dye Young, Stay Pretty Reyn is getting conditioned to rmal life after untangling the murder of her beloved mentor. So she's a little frosted by a late-night call from wealthy Alexandra Barrister, desperate for Reyn's help with a hair crisis. She arrives at the imposing Barrister estate -- and wishes she was packing more than a hot brush when she finds the body of Alexandra's socialite mother, arranged with her hair standing on end, cemented into place by a killer with a macabre style sense. Reyn suspects she's being framed by Alexandra, and even handsome detective Jackson Scythe may t be able to save her scalp...unless they go undercover to undo a killer with a whole new twist on having a bad hair day.
- Author BiographyLaura Bradley, a former award-winning reporter and television news producer, has written three contemporary romances. Her first two novels were named finalists for the prestigious Holt Medallion award. She grew up on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, and now lives with her husband, three children, two dogs and a cat in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Laura Bradley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.