All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where grown-ups hold all the cards, three school friends experience the exhilarating, turbulent journey into adulthood...
- Author BiographySteven Sater plays include the long-running Carbondale Dreams, Perfect for You, Doll (Rosenthal Prize, Cincinnati Playhouse), Umbrage (Steppenwolf New Play Prize), A Footnote to the Iliad (New York Stage and Film, The Miniature Theatre of Chester), In Search of Lost Wings (Sanford Meisner) and a reconceived version of Shakespeare's The Tempest, which played London's Lyric Hammersmith. Grammy award nominated singer-songwriter Duncan Sheik collaborated with playwright Steven Sater on The Nightingale, a musical based on the Hans Christian Andersen classic which premiered at the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center. Sheik has composed original music for the Public Theatre's Shakespeare in the Park production of Twelfth Night and for The Golden Rooms of Nero.
- Author(s)Duncan Sheik,Steven Sater
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/09/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement13th
Most relevant reviews
- eliz-nguy23 Mar, 2017by
Great book ! I saw the musical and definitely fell in love, highly emotional, dealing with relevant complex themes of human relationships.
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.