All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionImagine the worst event that could ever happen to you; something so horrific that death is a welcome alternative. That's exactly what happened to Ben, an all-American college student, athlete, future homecoming king, president of the hors society, fraternity brother, all while having a great relationship with his girlfriend and family. Life could t have been better. Unfortunately, it all came to a screeching halt during his college spring break in Daytona Beach, when a drunk driver crashed into him while he was walking. As an attorney, Ben's case touched me like other. It was so gruesome, so unthinkably devastating, that to this day I still get chills just thinking about it. Yet, all who followed this case have agreed that this story has inspired and changed them forever. And so I made a promise that if I won, I would share the story of this powerful and inspiring case with the public in the hopes of ending drunk driving and D.U.I. Spring Break is a true story of inner strength and courage, which also provides a secret so precious that it t only saves lives, it guarantees success matter what the challenge is.
- Author(s)Steven Benvenisti Esq
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.