Spring, Hibernate, Data Modeling, Rest and Tdd: Agile Java Design and Development by Amritendu De (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $111.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDescription: In this book we are developing a multi-tiered object-oriented Java web system using Spring and Hibernate. Instead of real life business requirements, we consider examples of all the relationships of data modeling. With each lesson, we develop the user interface along with the presentation tier in a nimble manner. We also develop the business service tier, the data access tier and the resource (entity) tier with the test driven development agile approach. The chapters contain detailed explanations and code fragments sufficient to get you familiarized with the development techniques. The Appendix section has the link to the entire source code should you require reference to it. I appeal to the reader to go hands on and develop the entire code shown in the book which may aid in improving core concepts of relational database driven web application development. What you will learn: REST Architecture with support for mobile applications All the relationships of data modeling Development of user interface with JSP, JQuery, AJAX and JSON Development of mock in-memory database Design, develop and unit test the presentation tier Design, develop and unit test the business tier Design, develop and unit test the data access tier Design, develop and unit test the resource (entity) tier Popular patterns and best practices in designing a complete Spring and Hibernate based relational database driven Java web application Table of Contents: PART I: An Introduction to Data-Driven Development Chapter 1. Architecture Chapter 2. Managing a Standalone Entity PART II: Managing a One-to-One Relationship Chapter 3. One-to-One Unidirectional Relationship Chapter 4. One-to-One Bidirectional Relationship Chapter 5. One-to-One Self-Referencing Relationship PART III: Managing a One-to-Many Relationship Chapter 6. One-to-Many Unidirectional Relationship Chapter 7. One-to-Many Bidirectional Relationship Chapter 8. One-to-Many Self-Referencing Relationship PART IV: Managing a Many-to-Many Relationship Chapter 9. Many-to-Many Unidirectional Relationship Chapter 10. Many-to-Many Bidirectional Relationship Chapter 11. Many-to-Many Bidirectional with Join Attribute Relationship Chapter 12. Many-to-Many Self-Referencing Relationship Chapter 13. Many-to-Many Self-Referencing with Join Attribute Relationship PART V: Managing Inheritance Relationships Chapter 14. Single Table Inheritance Chapter 15. Concrete Table Inheritance Chapter 16. Class Table Inheritance Unique Selling Points: The techniques given in this book can be used in real-life professional projects and are t present in the specification. The code given as a download option can be used in professional projects reducing development time by 30%. Difficult to find ather Java book covering how to design all the tiers of JEE application design-entity, data access, business service and presentation. Difficult to find ather Java book covering test driven development at all the tiers of the stack which is a best practice for agile projects very popular in today's market. Difficult to find ather Java book covering all the relationships of data modeling which I have covered in detail. Difficult to find ather Java book covering REST architecture which is popular in today's world where applications needs to support mobile view along with online view.
- Author BiographyAfter completing his computer science, engineering degree, Amritendu De has spent the last 12 years working in the IT industry. He has worked for organizations such as HP, IBM and Oracle in various capacities and is currently working with a leading multinational company as a Senior Software Architect. He has worked extensively on Java and related technologies; has been involved in end-to-end product development for CRM, Utilities and Data Center Infrastructure Management business domains; and holds Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA) certification. He is the author of the Oracle Certified Master Java EE Enterprise Architect Practice Guide and the Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 7 and SE 6 Practice Exams. In his free time, Amritendu likes to watch movies and read detective stories.
- Author(s)Amritendu De
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1148 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.