All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book starts by teaching the basic fundamentals of Spring Security 3 such as setup and configuration. Later it looks at more advanced topics showing the reader how to solve complex real world security issues. This book is for Java developers who build web projects and applications. The book assumes basic familiarity with Java, XML and the Spring Framework. Newcomers to Spring Security will still be able to utilize all aspects of this book.
- Author BiographyPeter is a well-rounded Java enterprise software developer, with over ten years' experience in both product development and consulting for well-known companies across many industries. He has been an active member of the Spring community for over five years, after first discovering Spring 1.0 through self-study as part of an internal application project. Peter has been a developer in almost every major Java technology on the planet, including Java EE, JSF, Wicket, and Spring versions 1 to 3. He also instructs users through his blog, It's Only Software .
- Author(s)Peter Mularien
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.