CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionMake your own handmade plants, a bark rubbing collage, shadow flowers or a twig hanging, plus many more! Using readily available, seasonally related materials, this series is an ideal and fun introduction to the spring season for young children. The crafts are explained in easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and are perfect for teachers looking for original ideas as well as time-poor parents.
- Author BiographyHaving completed a BA in Designs for Film and Television and a postgraduate course in Prop Making, Annalees spent her early career in production design and prop making for theatre, independent film and television. More recently, she has founded Makers and Creators in her capacity as arts practitioner, and runs craft workshops for various community groups, including children and young people with additional needs, as well as vulnerable adults.
- Author(s)Annalees Lim
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title10 Minute Crafts
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/04/2016
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight132 g
- Width220 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.